Posted in Inspiration
“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
- Hamilton Wright Mabie
The holidays officially began last week with Thanksgiving and I am so excited for December. Since I was a child I have loved this time of year- the change in energy, where everything is hopeful, the endless celebrations to show love and thanks. December is a magical month and brings more wishes and dreams.
I wanted to share with you a list of things I love to indulge in, listen to, and look forward to this time of year. Please share what you look forward to most, as we all look forward to the happiness of the Holidays.
1. Christmas lights. Everywhere…
2. The smell of holiday treats in the oven.
3. Picking out the perfect holiday cards for friends.
4. Watching the snow fall.
5. Donating to those in need this season.
6. Admiring store front decorations.
7. Listening to Christmas music.
8. Adding a little extra sparkle to your wardrobe.
9. The excitement of giving.
10. An opportunity for a new start.